2019 Hale Summer Championships
|Schedules/Results||10 & Under|
|12 Boys||12 Girls|
|14 Boys||14 Girls|
|16 Boys DIV I DIV II||16 Girls|
|18 Boys DIV I DIV II||18 Girls|
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday!
July 12, 13 & 14, 2019
Tournament Director: Mike Sattler (email@example.com)
Location: Various pools located in the Inland Empire. Pools will be posted on our website (www.CHAWP.com)
Cost: $700 per Team Entry
Please make payable to CHAWP due by July 03, 2019
Clubs may pay fees in the CHAWP online store if making payment online.
|2019 Host Hotel Info|
|Please book early!|
|Book your group rate for Hale Summer Championships|
|Hale Summer Championships|
|Start Date: Friday, July 12, 2019|
|End Date: Sunday, July 14, 2019|
|Last Day to Book: Tuesday, June 18, 2019|
|129 USD per night special group rate:|
Please remember to mail your entry form/payment to the address below:
12523 Limonite Avenue, #440-304,
Mira Loma, CA 92880
- 10 & U Mixed
- 12 & U Boys
- 14 & U Boys
- 16 & U Boys Div 1/Div 2
- 18 & U Boys Div 1/Div 2
- 12 & U Girls
- 14 & U Girls
- 16 & U Girls
- 18 & U Girls
There will be two divisions for 16 and 18 boys’ age levels. This is so there will be more balanced games and less blow outs. Division 1 is for teams preparing for JO’s, out of state travel teams, and competitive high school teams. Division 2 is for club B teams and high school teams.
2019 USWP Rules including:
- All teams must meet age level requirements (age as of Aug 1). Exceptions at discretion of Director.
- All athletes, coaches, and clubs must be USWP registered for 2019.
- Teams can have an unlimited number of players.
- Some of the courses will be 25 meter with floating cages and other will be 25 yards with wall goals.
- Each team will be entitled to two timeouts per game.
- Ties in advancement games will be determined by shootouts. Ties in bracket play will be by FINA rules.
- Code of Conduct toward officials and scorer’s table staff will be upheld.
Rules & Requirements
Tournament Rules & Requirements:
- Tournament entry fee are due no later than July 3, 2019.
- We suggest that your teams bring canopies for shelter from the sun because shade is limited.
- Any forfeits result in a $100.00 fine per game to the offending team. Games are ruled a forfeit 10 minutes after the scheduled start time or if a team does not have at least 7 players on their roster ready to play at the start. It is the responsibility of the coach or team manager to follow the tournament schedule.
- If your team withdrawals prior to the beginning of the tournament you must find another team to fill your spot or forfeit your entry fee.
- A USAWP verified roster for each team will be required prior to the tournament.
Each division/age group will play in 5-6 games depending on the # of entries. Awards will be given for 1st – 3rd place for 13 players per team.
© Copyright 1999-2019 CHAWP Water Polo Club. All rights reserved.