Hale Summer Championships
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday!
July 14, 15, & 16, 2017
Tournament Director: Mike Sattler (email@example.com)
Location: Various pools located in the Inland Empire. Pools will be posted on our website (www.CHAWP.com)
Please make payable to CHAWP due by July 03, 2017
- $550.00 for 10 & U Mixed per team.
- $625.00 for all other entries per team.
Clubs may pay fees in the CHAWP online store if making payment online.
Please remember to mail your entry form/payment to the address below:
12523 Limonite Avenue, #440-304,
Mira Loma, CA 92880
10 & U Mixed
12 & U Boys
14 & U Boys
16 & U Boys Div 1/Div 2
18 & U Boys Div 1/Div 2
12 & U Girls
14 & U Girls
16 & U Girls
18 & U Girls
2017 USWP Rules including:
- All teams must meet age level requirements (age as of Aug 1). Exceptions at discretion of Director.
- All athletes, coaches, and clubs must be USWP registered for 2017.
- Teams can have an unlimited number of players.
- Some of the courses will be 25 meter with floating cages and other will be 25 yards with wall goals.
- Each team will be entitled to two timeouts per game.
- Ties in advancement games will be determined by shootouts. Ties in bracket play will be by FINA rules.
- Code of Conduct toward officials and scorer’s table staff will be upheld.
- 10 mix, 12 boys and girls will be playing with new rules.
Tournament Rules & Requirements:
- Tournament entry fee are due no later than July 3, 2017.
- We suggest that your teams bring canopies for shelter from the sun because shade is limited.
- Any forfeits result in a $100.00 fine per game to the offending team. Games are ruled a forfeit 10 minutes after the scheduled start time or if a team does not have at least 7 players on their roster ready to play at the start. It is the responsibility of the coach or team manager to follow the tournament schedule.
- If your team withdrawals prior to the beginning of the tournament you must find another team to fill your spot or forfeit your entry fee.
- A USAWP verified roster for each team will be required prior to the tournament.
Each division/age group will play in 5-6 games depending on the # of entries. Awards will be given for 1st - 3rd place for 13 players per team.