Greg Salvinski- Club Director
- CHAWP Head Coach since September 1999
- Began swimming and playing water polo when he was 7 years old
- Was a SCAF/USWP water polo official for many years
- Instructor for private swim & water polo lessons
- Practices medical social work in the community since 2001
Mike Sattler – Club Head Coach | 18 Girls & 18 Boys Coach
- Began coaching CHAWP 2001
- Graduated from Long Beach State University.
- Fullerton College Coach 2001-2005
Jimmy Davis – 18 Boys Assistant
- Current Coach Roosevelt School program.
Mark Kuhn – 16 Boys Head
Brodie Kuhn – 16 Boys Assistant
Alex Caraway- 16 Girls Head Coach
- Head coach for Boys & Girls at Vista Murrieta High School.
Audra- 18 Girls Assistant
- Currently Assistant coach for Vista Murrieta High School Boys & Girls Water Polo.
Kenneth Clements- Age Group
- Citrus College Men’s Water Polo Coach 2013-2018.
- Coach for Montebello High School 2005-2018
- Coach for Rowland High School 1997-2005
- Current Head Coach Santiago HS Boys and Girls Water Polo/Swimming
- Bachelor Degree from La Verne University in Movement in Sports Science
- Master Degree in Education & Teaching Credential.
Chantz Gladden- 14 Girls Coach
- Current Head Coach Chino Hills High School Boys program.
Karynne Ryan – 10/12 Coed Coach
- Current Head Coach Temescal Canyon High School Boys & Girls program.
Tyanna Schneider – Goalie Coach
- Currently Plays Goaltender for Cal Baptist University.
Remembering John Hale
To everyone in the water polo community
John Hale, CHAWP water polo coach for our youth program, died Saturday, May 18, 2002, in an automobile accident while driving his son and himself to a NJO’s Qualification Tournament for Zone 7. John was 48 years old. He leaves his wife, Peggy, and five children: Joshua, Joylynn, Julie, Jonathan and Jackie.
John had been an integral member of the CHAWP coaching team for the past year and has developed many of our younger players. He was also the head coach of the Rowland High School swimming and water polo programs. Under his tenure, Rowland teams consistently had winning seasons. John provided service to our athletes as a water polo official for many years as well as dedicated himself to helping young athletes achieve their potential in both athletics and in personal growth. John was also actively involved in his church and community.
John Hale was a very special member of the CHAWP family. He brought more than coaching skills to our program. He was a quiet hero and role model – an exceptional man whose honesty and integrity defined him to his family, friends, athletes and their parents. John Hale was a personal mentor to me. I will always be grateful for his impact on my life and his support. The CHAWP organization will miss John greatly. Our hearts and prayers go out to his family as they deal with his loss.
© Copyright 1999-2017 CHAWP Water Polo Club. All rights reserved.