2021 Hale Summer Championships
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday!
July 9th, 10th, and 11th
Mike Sattler (email@example.com)
Various pools located in the Inland Empire. Pools will be posted on our website (www.CHAWP.com)
Cost: $750 per Team Entry
Please remember to mail your entry form/payment to the address below:
12523 Limonite Avenue, #440-304,
Mira Loma, CA 92880
- 10 & U Mixed
- 12 & U Boys
- 14 & U Boys
- 16 & U Boys
- 18 & U Boys
- 12 & U Girls
- 14 & U Girls
- 16 & U Girls
- 18 & U Girls
2021 USWP Rules including:
- All teams must meet age level requirements (age as of Aug 1). Exceptions at discretion of Director.
- All athletes, coaches, and clubs must be USWP registered for 2021.
- Teams can have an unlimited number of players.
- Some of the courses will be 25 meter with floating cages and other will be 25 yards with wall goals.
- Each team will be entitled to two timeouts per game.
- Ties in advancement games will be determined by shootouts. Ties in bracket play will be by FINA rules.
- Code of Conduct toward officials and scorer’s table staff will be upheld.
Rules & Requirements
Tournament Rules & Requirements:
- Tournament entry fee are due no later than July 3, 2021.
- We suggest that your teams bring canopies for shelter from the sun because shade is limited.
- Any forfeits result in a $100.00 fine per game to the offending team. Games are ruled a forfeit 10 minutes after the scheduled start time or if a team does not have at least 7 players on their roster ready to play at the start. It is the responsibility of the coach or team manager to follow the tournament schedule.
- If your team withdrawals prior to the beginning of the tournament you must find another team to fill your spot or forfeit your entry fee.
- A USAWP verified roster for each team will be required prior to the tournament.
Each division/age group will play in 4-5 games depending on the # of entries. Awards will be given for 1st – 3rd place for 13 players per team.
© Copyright 1999-2019 CHAWP Water Polo Club. All rights reserved.